- Washington, DC
- Previously Illinois and Missouri
- United States Court of Appeals for the Fourth Circuit
- United States District Courts for the District of Maryland and Eastern District of Missouri
Chris Boucher is the General Counsel of Intraprise Solutions, Inc., a health care, financial services, custom software development and strategic advisory technology company. Chris also advises his clients on corporate, contract, technology, intellectual property and dispute resolution matters.
His practice focuses on counseling in the following areas:
- Corporate and contract law;
- Business and transactional law;
- Technology licensing and cloud-based services and product management;
- Security and privacy;
- Data use and management;
- Mediation/ trial work/dispute resolution, and;
- Strategic advisory and due diligence.
Chris has served clients both large and small across the nation for 25 years. Chris has represented clients as corporate counsel and in business, transactions, governance and corporate deals. He has formed and organized companies and combinations of companies and worked with the owners and managers to draft and negotiate contracts. Chris has successfully handled from suit to trial and appeal many civil matters, including commercial litigation matters. He has also successfully mediated many cases in State Court related to business disputes.
- Saint Louis University School Of Law, Saint Louis, MO (J.D. 1992),
- Saint Louis University, Saint Louis, MO (B.A. and Bus. Cert. 1988)
- Member, Maryland State Bar Association
- Member, Anne Arundel County Bar Association
- Former State Representative and Chair of a Security and Data Management subcommittee for the Defense Research Institute (“DRI”)
- Immediate Past President of the Maryland Defense Counsel (“MDC”)
- Economic reviewer of technological funding proposals for the Maryland Industrial Partnerships Program (“MIPS”)